The EURO Working Group on Decision Support Systems (EWG-DSS), in cooperation with the School of Management of the University of Liverpool, invites you to participate on the “EWG-DSS Liverpool-2012 Workshop” on “Decision Support Systems & Operations Management Trends and Solutions in Industries” period of April 12th to 13th, 2012.
Contributions: We encourage the submission of papers addressing topics in research and application of Decision Support Systems (DSS). Authors are requested to submit extended abstracts (6 A4 pages) in electronic form (MS-Word or PDF) up to
24/02/2012 11/03/2012. (Format here). Submissions will be managed through EasyChair AVAILABLE NOW.
Submissions may include, among others, the following topics:
– Decision-Making approaches for Operations Management
– Collaborative Decision-Making in Industries
– Integrated DSS for global manufacturing
– DSS supported by simulation and optimization approaches
– Centralised and Non-Centralised Decision-Making in manufacturing networks
– DSS key issues for Mass Customisation and Co-Innovation in Manufacturing Networks
– Knowledge Management and DSS in Industries
– DSS for lean thinking in process industries
– DSS for Outsourcing, Logistic and Supply Chain Management
– DSS Reference Studies
– DSS Experiences, Management, and Education
– Methods, Languages and Tools to support Decision Making
Workshop Important Dates (DEADLINE EXTENDED!!):
Submission of Papers & Abstracts:
up to 18/04/2011, up to 11/03/2012
Notification of Acceptance:
30/05/2011, up to 02/04/2012
Information about the Workshop Publications:
>Liverpool 2012 EWG-DSS Workshop Book of Abstracts<
Liverpool 2012 EWG-DSS Workshop– Book of Abstracts: published in time for distribution to the workshop participants. Only the abstracts of the submitted work (first page of full papers or first page of extended abstracts) will be published in the Proceedings (Book of Abstracts) of the EWG-DSS Workshop Stream. Editors: Fatima Dargam, Boris Delibasic, Jorge E. Hernández, Shaofeng Liu, Rita Ribeiro, Pascale Zaraté. This publication will consider an ISBN number sponser by the University of Liverpool Management School.
>Production Planning & Control Journal Special Issue<
Special Issue on “Collaborative decision-Making Trends and Solutions for Industries” of the PPC – Production Planning & Control Journal. This publication will consist of thoroughly revised full papers selected from the accepted and presented work in the EWG-DSS Liverpool-2012 Workshop.
Guest Editors: Jorge E. Hernández, Andrew Lyons, Pascale Zaraté, Rita Ribeiro (more information here).
EWG-DSS Liverpool-2012 Workshop – EJOR Recommentation: Selected papers accepted and presented at the EWG-DSS Liverpool-2012 Workshop will be recommended for publication in the European Journal of Operational Research (EJOR). ISSN: 0377-2217. (more information here):